Announcing WORCS Amateur Race Reports!
Be an integral part of the growing WORCS family and community!! Submit your amateur race reports to be featured on the WORCS website and social media. Follow the instructions and use the link down below and head over to the simple online form.
WORCS wouldn’t exist without each and everyone of our amateur racers, family, friends and sponsor supports. Whether you are out there just to have fun, compete with your friends or working hard to get to the next level of racing, WORCS wants to make sure your hard work and dedication gets the recognition it deserves. Any and all classes are encouraged to submit. Take that pros!
Just a few guidelines when submitting: (Race reports submitted without the proper information will not be posted.)
- Make sure you fill out the form completely and fully. The more details the better!
- Make sure you give your race report a great “Title”.
- Must include at least THREE pictures.
- Short report (or as long as you like) about your race.
- Quotes from the racer or racers would be a awesome!
- You may include video links.
- You made include your hashtags and or social media information as well.
- And that’s it. Hit the submit button!
Click on the “AMATEUR RACE REPORT” TAG BELOW THE FORM TO SEE THE LATEST REPORTS AND EXAMPLES OF AMATEUR RACE REPORT SUBMISSIONS
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT!
Race reports are not submitted properly will not be posted and returned to you for corrections.
Pingback: DirtHalo Racing’s Dakota Hibler Master’s Mesquite | WORCS - World Off Road Championship Series
Pingback: DirtHalo Racing’s Dakota Hibler Wins Women A Championship | WORCS - World Off Road Championship Series
Pingback: Struggled With Bad Luck The Last 2 Rounds, But Learning Each Round! | WORCS - World Off Road Championship Series
Pingback: Emmy Engle Makes It 4 Straight Wins In Blythe, CA! | WORCS - World Off Road Championship Series
Pingback: Kyson Christensen Takes 1st in Cedar City, Utah at Round 6 | WORCS - World Off Road Championship Series