Round 7 at Sand Hollow Fast Facts and $20 Rocky Mountain Gift Card!
Welcome to the Fifth Annual WORCS Race at Sand Hollow and where WORCS calls home!
$20 Rocky Mountain Gift Card for Sand Hollow Pre-entries!
Round 7 is locally powered by:
- The lake is at its highest point in 5 years so beach camping will be very very limited. If you want a guaranteed spot, please purchase a VIP slot in the Sand Pit Campground.
- Don’t forget there is VIP parking available online on the preregistration form. VIP parking is reserved parking; must arrive by 8am Saturday or spot will be lost.
- Race traffic will be entering thru the Sand Hollow State Park main park entrance again this year.
- THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT COURSES FOR THIS YEAR’S EVENTS. Motorcycle, SXS/ATV and then the Youth course called Track 2.
- The race will start on the right side (South) of the road this year due to record lake level.
- The course will go towards the “Cottonwoods Hill Climb” and head back down. The course will be about 6 miles long.
- Youth MC 85cc AND ATV 90cc and down have their own course along the lake side of the park. The track will be between 2 and 3.5 miles long.
- Bring your sun tan lotion and swim suits for the kids. Fishing polls too! Fishing at the lake is outstanding.
- Saturday at 6:00pm there will be a guided fun ride to “The Top of The World” presented by FAST Company. Any one can participate. Helmets are required. This is a perfect chance to see the vastness of this great riding area with spectacular views. Cooler full of drinks upon arrival.
- VIP parking is available on a limited basis so please go to WORCS race registration to get a spot, there are no hooks ups for VIP, it is a reserved spot in the Sandpit and is gravel parking.
- When you Pre-enter please make sure to check the box for the BLM access fees, non pre-entry: the BLM fees will be included in race entry price. ALL RACERS MUST PAY BLM FEES.
- HCR Racing is presenting the Saturday SXS event with $100 Holeshot checks for the 900 Production, 800 Production and Women’s classes.
PRE-ENTRY CLOSES 11pm Tuesday NIGHT April 18th.
PRE-ENTRY PACKET PICKUP WILL BE OPEN ON THURSDAY FROM 4-6 PM. AVOID THE FRIDAY MORNING LINES!
Rocky Mountain ATV/MC will send everyone who pre-enters a $20 gift card! How sweet is that! Thank you RMATVMC.com !