ROUND 8 & 9 SXS WORLD FINALS – NOV 15-17 – PRIMM, NV
Jump to section: Updates | Register | Membership | Host Track | Location | Host Hotel | Camping | Event Flyer | T-Shirt | Race Schedule | Practice Schedule | Registration Hours | Gate Hours | Gate/Track Fees | Age Classes | Race Fees | WORCS Store
ROUND 8 & 9: SXS NOTES & UPDATES. VISIT EACH SECTION BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS.
- UPDATE- ANY Rider caught washing your bike on the asphalt WILL result in a DSQ!!!
- ROUND 8 & 9 FOR SXS WORLD FINALS WILL NOW BE NOV 15-17, 2019
- DOUBLE ROUND – CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS FOR EACH ROUND
HOST TRACK & ELEVATION:
- BUFFALO BILL’S HOTEL & CASINO
- ELEVATION – 2,618 FEET
- BUFFALO BILL’S HOTEL
- ROOM RESERVATIONS: 888-774-6668
- DISCOUNT GROUP CODE: COMING SOON
- CAMPING AT TRACK INSIDE THE GATES
- GATE AND CAMPING FEES APPLY
WEEKEND RACE SCHEDULE:
- Thursday 4-10 pm
- Gates WILL NOT OPEN UNTIL 4pm racers will NOT be permitted in until that time
- Friday 6am-10pm
- Saturday 6am-10pm
- Sunday 6am-2pm
GATE / TRACK FEES:
- $10 – Adult per person/day
- $20 – Adult weekend pass
- $15 – Youth 12 and under weekend pass
- General admission tickets can be purchased at the gate
- 4 Years old +
- All minimum age classes must be minimum age on first day of event.
ON SITE RACE ENTRY FEES:
SXS ENTRY FEE
Member online Pre-entry fees are $5 Less per race.
(Except for Unclassified & Practice.) To sign up for a WORCS Membership, please click here.
CHECK OUT WORCS LATEST ARTICLES AND POSTS:
- Beau Judge Takes his First WORCS Pro SXS Win at Honolulu Hills
- 2019 ROUND 10 UNOFFICIAL MC RACE RESULTS
- WORCS 2020 TENTATIVE SCHEDULES
- Beau Baron Takes Pro ATV Win at Honolulu Hills WORCS
- James O’Neal III Salvages a Solid 5th place on a Rear Flat for 3 laps – ROUND 7 TAFT AMATEUR RACE REPORT
- 2019 Round 7 Unofficial ATV / SXS Race Results
- WIN WORCS RACE ENTRIES. One for you and one for a friend or family member! A $100 value!
- 2020 Memberships Sign Ups are now available!
- Announcing WORCS Amateur Race Reports!
- JAMES O’NEAL III 2019 ROUNDS 1, 4 & 5 SXS AMATEUR RACE REPORT