ROUND 8 & 9 SXS WORLD FINALS – NOV 20-22 – PRIMM, NV
Jump to > Event Flyer | Updates | Host Track | Location | T-Shirt | Register | Membership | Host Hotel | Camping | Race Schedule | Practice Schedule | Registration Hours | Gate Hours / Track Fees | Age Classes | Race Fees | WORCS Store
ROUNDS 8 & 9 UPDATES:
- SXS WORLD FINALS
- UPDATE: Year-end Awards Ceremony to be held after the Finals are over at approximately 4pm by the WORCS Registration trailer. See more information below.
- ANY Rider caught washing your bike on the asphalt WILL result in a DSQ!!!
- Questions? Contact Randy Perry – Race Director
HOST TRACK & ELEVATION:
- BUFFALO BILL’S HOTEL & CASINO
- 31700 S. LAS VEGAS BLVD. PRIMM, NV 89019
- ELEVATION – 2,618 FEET
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS:
- Primm Valley, Buffalo Bills Hotel is currently closed
- ROOM RESERVATIONS: 888-774-6668
- BOOKING CODE: SVW1118
- CAMPING AT TRACK INSIDE THE GATES
- GATE AND CAMPING FEES APPLY – SEE BELOW
WEEKEND RACE SCHEDULE:
2020 AWARDS CEREMONY:
Approximate start time – 4pm after the SXS World Finals are over Sunday afternoon in front of the Podium backdrop next to the registration trailer. We will have chairs, tables and lights set up for a fun outside awards ceremony event!
Wristband will be available for purchase at the registration trailer only and will include food and raffle tickets.
Adults – $15
12 and Under – $10
CLASS CHAMPIONS (1st place only gets 1 wristband free.)
Food will be provided for all those who purchase a wristband.
And of course, the WORCS World Famous RAFFLES, GIVEAWAYS, PRIZES AND MORE!
3 free raffle tickets with each wristband. $5 for each additional 5 tickets.
WORCS – THE BIRTHPLACE OF SXS RACING
Registration: race entry pick up, transponder rental and returns, trophy pick up
SATURDAY 7:30am – 4:00pm
SUNDAY 6:30am – 3:00pm
ALL TRANSPONDERS MUST BE TURNED IN BY 3PM ON SUNDAY OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED YOUR TRANSPONDER DEPOSIT
GATE HOURS / TRACK FEES and RULES:
- Gates WILL NOT OPEN UNTIL 3pm on Thursday
- Thursday 3pm – 10pm
- Friday 6am – 10pm
- Saturday 6am – 10pm
- Sunday 6am – 2pm
- Track Fees & General Admission
- MUST WEAR AND DISPLAY CURRENT WRISTBAND AT ALL TIMES DURING THE EVENT. NO EXCEPTIONS
- $10 – One Day Adult/Youth Wristbands per person/day
- $20 – Adult weekend pass wristband
- $15 – Youth 12 and under weekend pass wristbands
- 3 and under free
- Veterans and Active Military Free
- $30 – Camping – This includes Motorhome + Trailer or Tow Vehicle + Travel Trailer
- $10 – All Vehicles Entrance and Parking – Must display paid parking sticker at all times while in WORCS Venue
NO WHINING. THE GATE PEOPLE JUST WORK HERE
Subject to change at different tracks and events.
ON SITE RACE ENTRY FEES:
4 Years Old + / All age classes must be minimum age on first day of event.
SXS ENTRY FEE – SXS CLASS
SXS Pro – $415
SXS Pro Stock – $415
Y 1000 Stock – $355
SXS 1000 – $355
SXS 1000 Stock – $350
SXS 1000 Turbo – $355
SXS 900 Production – $355
SXS Youth 800 Production – $355
SXS Women’s – $355
SXS Sportsman – $355
Y 250 Prod – $255
Y 250 Stock 6-8 – $255
Y 250 Stock 9-12 – $255
Y 250 Limited Stock – $255
Y 650 Prod – $355
Y 600 Stock – $355
Member online Pre-entry fees are $5 Less per race.
To sign up for a WORCS Membership, please click here.
THE OFFICIAL SUPPLIER OF WORCS GEAR
CHECK OUT WORCS LATEST ARTICLES AND POSTS:
- Taylor Robert Swings the Podium Back with Three Peaks Oasis Victory
- DirtHalo Racing’s Dakota Hibler Starts Second Half with Win
- Polaris Dominates! Saxton & Wagner Top SXS Pro, MacCachren Wins Pro Stock at Three Peaks Oasis
- Beau Baron Takes Fourth Straight Pro ATV Win at Three Peaks Oasis WORCS
- WORCS 2022 TENATIVE RACE SCHEDULE
- LOCATION UPDATE FOR RND 6 – SAME DATES FOR MC/ATV/SXS
- Dante Oliveira Wins Cache Valley WORCS, Re-takes Pro Points Lead
- Beau Judge Returns to Top of Box at Cache Valley WORCS
- Beau Baron Takes Cache Valley WORCS Pro ATV Win
- OFFICIAL CONTEST, PRIZE & GIVEAWAY RULES AND REGULATIONS