ROUND 6 MC – SEPT 10-12 – CEDAR CITY, UT
- ROUND UPDATES: Brand new facility and track brand new track will be built from the ground up!
- Beach front VIP Parking - 20 spots available
- TPO Water Park Open - Thursday Afternoon after gates open - Friday - Sunday 10am - 7pm
- $25/ day or $65 4 day pass
- Water Park run and operated by Three Peaks Oasis. WORCS is not responsible or liable for use of the park by racers and guests.
- Water features available to be determined by TPO
- QUESTIONS: Contact Randy Perry – Race Director
- THREE PEAKS OASIS
- Three Peaks Oasis N. Lund Hwy Cedar City, UT
- ELEVATION – 4,800 FEET
- CAMPING AT TRACK INSIDE THE GATES
- GATE AND CAMPING FEES APPLY – See "Gate Hours/Fees Tab"
- BEACH FRONT VIP/VIP+ PARKING - 20 SPOTS AVAILABLE
- VIP+ includes tank cleanout ($200)
- VIP - $175
- Reserve VIP spot through online registration
- Best Western
- Online Booking Click Here
- Group Discount is available until 8/9/21
- 189 N Main Street, Cedar City, UT 84720
- Or call 435-586-9900 to book. Use discount code WORCS Racing
- REGISTRATION HOURS Race entry pick up, transponder rental and returns, trophy pick up
7:30AM-4:30PM MX Prac/Race Reg.
7AM - 4:30PM WORCS KIDS 5PM
7AM – 3:30PM
- *ALL TRANSPONDERS MUST BE TURNED IN BY 4PM ON SUNDAY OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED YOUR TRANSPONDER DEPOSIT*
- Thursday 3pm - 10pm
- Friday 6am - 10pm
- Saturday 6am - 10pm
- Sunday 6am - 2pm
- Track Fees & General Admission
- MUST WEAR AND DISPLAY CURRENT WRISTBAND AT ALL TIMES DURING THE EVENT. NO EXCEPTIONS
- $10 – One Day Adult/Youth Wristbands per person/day
- $20 – Adult weekend pass wristband
- $15 – Youth 12 and under weekend pass wristbands
- 3 and under free
- Veterans and Active Military Free
- $30 - Camping - This includes Motorhome + Trailer or Tow Vehicle + Travel Trailer
- $10 - All Vehicles Entrance and Parking - Must display paid parking sticker at all times while in WORCS Venue
NO WHINING. THE GATE PEOPLE JUST WORK HERE
Subject to change at different tracks and events.
4 Years Old + / All age classes must be minimum age on first day of event.
- $55.00 – MC Adult Race
- $55.00 – MC Super Mini A/B/C
- $40.00 – MC Youth Race
- $105.00 – MC Pro & Pro 250 Race
- $25.00 – MC Adult Uncl
- $25.00 – MC Youth Uncl
- $30.00 – MX Track Practice
- $10.00 – Sat/Sun Site Lap
Member online Pre-entry fees are $5 Less per race.
(Except for Unclassified & Practice.) To sign up for a WORCS Membership, please click here. Each additional race entered is a $5 discount. For example – 1st race entry $55, 2nd race entry $50, 3rd race entry $45.
EVENT T-SHIRT / EVENT REGISTRATION & MEMBERSHIPS
CHECK OUT WORCS LATEST ARTICLES AND POSTS:
- Beau Judge Dominates at Glen Helen WORCS
- Joel Hetrick Takes Glen Helen WORCS Pro ATV Win
- Ethan Groom Sweeps the Doubleheader in Glen Helen – AMATEUR RACE REPORT
- DirtHalo Racing’s Dakota Hibler Handles Helen
- Dante Oliveira & Cole Martinez Take Pro Wins at Glen Helen WORCS Double Header
- JSR MOTO DESIGNS JOINS THE ATV ELIMINATOR HOLESHOT PROGRAM
- Taylor Robert Swings the Podium Back with Three Peaks Oasis Victory
- DirtHalo Racing’s Dakota Hibler Starts Second Half with Win
- Polaris Dominates! Saxton & Wagner Top SXS Pro, MacCachren Wins Pro Stock at Three Peaks Oasis
- Beau Baron Takes Fourth Straight Pro ATV Win at Three Peaks Oasis WORCS