ROUND 6 MC – MAY 27-29 – CEDAR CITY, UT
- ROUND UPDATES:
- All wrist bands (Weekends, and day pass wristbands) will be $10 more than normal but includes access to the water features. (See Gate Hours/Fees Tab) There will be no additional charge for the water features, but wristbands must be on or you will be asked to exit the water!
- ATTENTION - VP Racing Fuels will not be available for general fuel purchases at Cedar City for Round 6 MC & ATV/SXS. ONLY pre-ordered fuel will be delivered. Don't delay and make sure you pre-order now.
- Beach front VIP Parking - 18 spots available. Reserve now!
- TPO Water Park Open - Thursday Afternoon after gates open 3pm - 8pm || Friday - Sunday 11am - 8pm
- Water Park run and operated by Three Peaks Oasis. WORCS is not responsible or liable for use of the park by racers and guests.
- Water features available to be determined by TPO
- There will be NO WORCS Kids this round. Enjoy the water park!
- QUESTIONS: Contact Randy Perry – Race Director
- THREE PEAKS OASIS
- Three Peaks Oasis N. Lund Hwy Cedar City, UT 84721
- ELEVATION – 4,800 FEET
- CAMPING AT TRACK INSIDE THE GATES
- GATE AND CAMPING FEES APPLY – See "Gate Hours/Fees Tab"
- BEACH FRONT VIP/VIP+ PARKING - 20 SPOTS AVAILABLE
- VIP+ includes tank cleanout ($250)
- VIP - $225
- Reserve VIP spot through online registration
- Best Western
- Online Booking Click Here
- Group Discount is available until 8/9/21
- 189 N Main Street, Cedar City, UT 84720
- Or call 435-586-9900 to book. Use discount code WORCS Racing
- REGISTRATION HOURS Race entry pick up, transponder rental and returns, trophy pick up
- FRIDAY 6:30AM - 4:00PM MX Prac/Race Reg
- SATURDAY 7:00AM - 5:00PM WORCS KIDS ~5PM
- SUNDAY 6:30AM – 3:00PM
- *ALL TRANSPONDERS MUST BE TURNED IN BY 4PM ON SUNDAY OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED YOUR TRANSPONDER DEPOSIT*
- Thursday 3pm - 10pm
- Friday 6am - 10pm
- Saturday 6am - 10pm
- Sunday 6am - 2pm
- Track Fees & General Admission
- MUST WEAR AND DISPLAY CURRENT WRISTBAND AT ALL TIMES DURING THE EVENT. NO EXCEPTIONS
- $20 – One Day Adult/Youth Wristbands per person/day
- $30 – Adult weekend pass wristband
- $25 – Youth 12 and under weekend pass wristbands
- 3 and under free
- Veterans and Active Military Free
- $30 - Camping - This includes Motorhome + Trailer or Tow Vehicle + Travel Trailer
- $10 - All Vehicles Entrance and Parking - Must display paid parking sticker at all times while in WORCS Venue
NO WHINING. THE GATE PEOPLE JUST WORK HERE Subject to change at different tracks and events.
4 Years Old + / All age classes must be minimum age on first day of event.
SAVE MONEY BY PRE-REGISTERING ONLINE
- ON SITE RACE REGISTRATION
- $60.00 – MC Adult Race
- $60.00 – MC Super Mini A/B/C Race
- $45.00 – MC Youth Race
- $115.00 – MC Pro & Pro 250 Race
- $95 - MC Pro-am Race
- $25.00 – MC Adult Unclassifieds
- $25.00 – MC Youth Unclassifieds
- $30.00 – MX Track Practice
- $10.00 – Sat/Sun Site Lap (if available)
- Fees and race availability subject to change
Member online Pre-entry fees are $5 Less per race.
(Except for Unclassified & Practice.) To sign up for a WORCS Membership, please click here. Each additional race entered is a $5 discount. For example – 1st race entry $55, 2nd race entry $50, 3rd race entry $45.
EVENT REGISTRATION / MEMBERSHIPS / EVENT T-SHIRT
GET RACE REGISTERED:
CHECK OUT WORCS LATEST ARTICLES AND POSTS:
- Kade Patten GoFundMe
- MATEO OLIVIERA CONTINUES PERFECT SEASON AS THE BROTHERS WIN AGAIN
- BARON AND SIMS ARE BIG WINNERS IN CEDAR CITY
- BARON BRINGS HOME DOMINATING WIN AT THREE PEAKS OASIS
- Ryan Prosser Earns Second Victory, Moves to Second in Points
- DirtHalo Racing’s Dakota Hibler Closes First Half with Win at Cedar City
- 3 Of A Kind For Emmy Engle At Round 5 In Las Vegas
- BEAU BARON WINS BIG IN LAS VEGAS UNDER THE LIGHTS
- BEAU JUDGE BRINGS HOME THE HARDWARE IN THE ORLEANS ARENA
- OLIVEIRA BROTHERS WIN BIG UNDER THE LIGHTS IN LAS VEGAS