ROUND 2 ATV / SXS – FEB 28-MAR 1 – TAFT, CA
Jump to > Event Flyer | Updates | Host Track | Location | T-Shirt | Register | Membership | Host Hotel | Camping | Race Schedule | Practice Schedule | Registration Hours | Gate Hours / Track Fees | Age Classes | Race Fees | WORCS Store
- Best Western Plus Taft Inn
- To get the WORCS discount, you must call the hotel and book directly with them and say that you are with WORCS.
- (661) 745-5555
- 203 S 6th St.
Taft, CA 93268
In a residential area off State Route 33, this relaxed hotel is a mile from the West Kern Oil Museum and 5 miles from the Lakeview Gusher geyser.
The casual rooms come with flat-screen TVs, microwaves and mini fridges. High-speed Internet access is also available.
Amenities include a complimentary breakfast buffet and an outdoor pool, as well as an exercise room.Wi-Fi.
- CAMPING AT TRACK INSIDE THE GATES
- GATE AND CAMPING FEES APPLY – SEE BELOW
WEEKEND RACE SCHEDULE:
ROUND 2 TAFT REGISTRATION HOURS
Registration: race entry pick up, transponder rental and returns, trophy pick up
9:00am MX Practice sign Up Only
12:00pm-4:00pm Race Registration
6:30am – 5:00pm
6:30am – 3:00pm
ALL TRANSPONDERS MUST BE TURNED IN BY 3PM ON SUNDAY OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED YOUR TRANSPONDER DEPOSIT
GATE HOURS / TRACK FEES and RULES:
- Gates WILL NOT OPEN UNTIL 3pm on Thursday
- Thursday 3pm – 10pm
- Friday 6am – 10pm
- Saturday 6am – 10pm
- Sunday 6am – 2pm
- Track Fees & General Admission
- MUST WEAR AND DISPLAY CURRENT WRISTBAND AT ALL TIMES DURING THE EVENT. NO EXCEPTIONS
- $10 – One Day Adult/Youth Wristbands per person/day
- $20 – Adult weekend pass wristband
- $15 – Youth 12 and under weekend pass wristbands
- 3 and under free
- Veterans and Active Military Free
- $30 – Camping – This includes Motorhome + Trailer or Tow Vehicle + Travel Trailer
- $10 – All Vehicles Entrance and Parking – Must display paid parking sticker at all times while in WORCS Venue
NO WHINING. THE GATE PEOPLE JUST WORK HERE
Subject to change at different tracks and events.
ON SITE RACE ENTRY FEES:
4 Years Old + / All age classes must be minimum age on first day of event.
ATV ENTRY FEE – ATV CLASS
$55.00 – ATV Adult Race
$40.00 – ATV Youth Race
$105.00 – ATV Pro Race
$25.00 – ATV Youth Uncl
$25.00 – ATV Adult Uncl
$30.00 – ATV Practice
$10.00 – Sunday Site Lap
SXS ENTRY FEE – SXS CLASS
$80.00 – SXS Youth Race
$130.00 – SXS Amateur Race
$175.00 – SXS Pro Race
$25.00 – SXS Uncl
$30.00 – SXS Practice
$10.00 – Sunday Site Lap
Member online Pre-entry fees are $5 Less per race.
(Except for Unclassified & Practice.) To sign up for a WORCS Membership, please click here.
Each additional race entered is a $5 discount. For example – 1st race entry $55, 2nd race entry $50, 3rd race entry $45.
THE OFFICIAL SUPPLIER OF WORCS GEAR
CHECK OUT WORCS LATEST ARTICLES AND POSTS:
- Casey Sims Takes Home 3 Podium Finishes at WORCS 3 & 4 – Amateur Race Report
- WORCS Schedule Updates As Of 3/23/2020
- Jacob Peter Races Double Header in Lake Havasu – Rounds 3 & 4 Amateur Race Report
- Mike Sloan Extends Points Lead with Second Straight WORCS Pro ATV Win
- Hunter Miller and Chris Johnson Take Lake Havasu WORCS Pro SXS Wins
- We are saddened to announce that we will have to unfortunately postpone WORCS MC Round 3 and 4 of Lake Havasu
- MC Rounds 3 & 4 Lake Havasu Updates. We are racing!
- 2020 ROUNDS 3 & 4 UNOFFICIAL ATV/SXS RACE RESULTS
- Announcing the 2020 Eliminator Pest Control Pro-am ATV Hole shot Championship
- Casey Sims Lands on the Podium Twice at WORCS Round 2 – Amateur Race Report